Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 1 - Me and My day

So here's Day 1 of the 30 day blog challenge.--"A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was." I only have 30 minutes till midnight and pinpressure na ako ni Carmi.Haha!

I didn't have much to do at work today. 2 lang kami sa queue for the opening shift but I only had 6 calls and 4 of them were transfers. This is just one of the days where I go to work and do almost nothing. Haha! I know I deserve this after the long and exhausting review for the cep exam. I'm just so glad it's over. The results will be released in 6-8 weeks, that will be on or  before Christmas!!! Passing the exam will be the best Christmas gift for this year.

Our team spent most of our time talking about nose lifts and figuring out how the Cleopatra Nose Clip works. Haha! Eto lang masasabi ko: pinagawa mo yan, kaya panindigan mo. There's nothing wrong with it and people do not really care.Gusto lang nila malaman san mo pinagawa. Infairness maganda naman kasi. Lol!

No ot for me today so I logged out early and had breakfast with my baby. :) Went home and watched The Back Up Plan with my friends and finally slept at around 4pm. :)

No comments: