Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 7 - I'm getting married twice.:)

I want to get married twice...to the same man ofcourse!!! Haha! I have 2 dream weddings and I just couldn't pick one so I have decided to post both.

My first dream wedding is a beach wedding, overlooking the ocean and just right before the sunset.  It doesn't have to be grandeur and only our closest family and friends will be invited. I want it as simple and as serene as the photo below:

My Beach Wedding
 And here's my second dream wedding:


St. Peter's Basilica Rome, Italy
Now you know why I want my first wedding to be very simple. I have to save up for my ultimate dream wedding in Rome! I just find Rome the perfect place for a wedding.  This again is a result of watching too much romantic movies, you can specifically blame the movie When in Rome.lol!


No comments: