Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 4 - My Bestfriend



That's my bestfriend Criselda. This girl has been my best friend since high school. I don't really have a favorite picture of her but this picture just perfectly describes her: Nice, sweet, bubbly, candid and I can go on with a list of all her good traits. She's the nicest person I have ever known. I can still recall nung high school ayaw nya na may galit sa kanya or may kagalit cya. Nung nagpaulan si Lord ng kabaitan halos nakuha nya ata lahat. Hehe. One of our favorite things to do ay ang pag stalk sa mga crush namin..haha! at dito nadevelop ang pagiging best researcher ko. We went to different schools during college but we still reamined friends. Now that we are both working, we really seldom see each other. I think I have not seen her for the last 2 years, but we still remain best of friends. Kaya naman excited na ako sa grant reunion namin on January. I am really looking forward to seeeing her again along with the rest of my highschool friends. And oh, another thing you have to know about my bestfriend...


Selda and Tina
She has a twin sister!! ☺. Tapos they love to wear the same outfit and confuse people!!! hahaha.That's why they were never in the same class. It took me quite a while to learn how to differentiate them. Pero the best yung isang teacher namin nung high school nalaman lang na kambal sila halfway through the school year. Akala lang daw nya nakiki klase lang sa kabilang section yung isa sa kanila. :S 

3 comments:

charmilou's keyboard said...

well well well.. naghahabolng post.. hehehehe office ka pa ba? naguiguilty naman ako't pinapahirapan ata kita sa challenge na itoh..

♥♥♥ Miaka ♥♥♥ said...

hahaha..wala na po sa office may day 5 pa nga eh..ok lang mag habol..enjoy naman..more ang blog kahit na queueing kami..haha! :)

charmilou's keyboard said...

hahaha.. yan naman ang gusto ko sayo eh... multi tasking ka teh! hayup!